Wed Studio is a Neutral Venue. Wed Studio is an innovative community and marketplace for the wedding industry. Wed Studio is not a wedding product, wedding vendor, or an agent representative. Wed Studio clients (“Clients”) include prospective brides and grooms, newlyweds and their Wedding guests (collectively, Wedding Clients”) and companies and other third parties offering products and services related to Weddings (“Wed Studio Members”). We and the Site function solely as a neutral venue and digital storefront where Wedding Clients and Wed Studio Members may connect for a particular type of service or product.
Wed Studio personally meets with local Wed Studio Members to verify identity and the information provided for the Site. Testimonials on the Site have been confirmed by the staff of Wed Studio.
Visitors to and Members of the Site may not:
– Create an account in another’s name
– Create more than one account
– Use another’s account
– Impersonate another person or entity
– Use the Site to break the law or applicable regulations, encourage others to do so, or offer instructions on how to do so
– Offer to provide products or services that violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (collectively “Laws”), or offer any products or services in a manner that violates any Laws
– Conduct any type of sweepstakes, promotion or contest without posting official rules
– Collect or harvest information about Site visitors, including but not limited to use of robots, spiders, or similar means
– Use information on the Site to send unsolicited email to Members
– Do anything that interferes with or places an undue burden on the Site (as determined by Wed Studio in our sole discretion)
– Use the Site if your membership has been temporarily or permanently suspended or revoked
– Violate any terms of this Agreement
Protection of Intellectual Property Content
The Wed Studio Site contains or uses copyrighted material, inventions, know how, potentially patentable business method material, design logos, phrases, names, logos, HTML code and/or other computer code and/or scripts (collectively, “Intellectual Property Content”), all of which, unless otherwise indicated and/or provided pursuant to a third party license, are our sole property, and we retain all appurtenant rights, interests and title thereto. We also claim ownership rights under the copyright and trademark laws with regard to the “look”, “feel”, “appearance” and “graphic function” of this Site, including but not limited to its color combinations, sounds, layouts and designs.
You agree and acknowledge that your use of this Site does not confer upon you any license or permission to use our (or any third party’s) Intellectual Property Content. You shall not claim as your own the Site’s Intellectual Property Content, including but not limited to submitted information contributed by you or any other Member, or use our Intellectual Property Content in any other way for public or commercial purposes. All other trademarks, service marks and copyrights are held by their rightful owners.